at Queen Village
at Queen Village
A cute baby Austin and his “brothers” french bulldog puppies.
Read more at http://albamedia.net/incredibly-cute-pictures-baby-puppies-9-photos.html#vif6ORbOW25k183g.99
Stephen nailed it last night. The sexism in this debate from Fox and others is unacceptable, especially in the light that women get paid less than men but still have to pay more for health insurance.
sorry we’re unfairly charged with the responsibility of continuing the human race. and maybe men would live longer if they went to the doctor more.
maybe men would live longer if they went to the doctor more.
- Halfway through, it just becomes Mary Poppins starring Jewel, and nobody notices.
- Carrie Underwood takes a Louisville Slugger to both headlights of Hitler’s pickup truck.
- The hills are alive, but you know, like, they have eyes.
- A panicked look on Underwood’s face as she forgets “My Favorite Things” and has to make up the lyrics: “Raindrops on racists and nipples on chickens.”
- Accidental swears.
- I hope they keep the scene where the kids are lined up by height. Oh wait, that’s every scene.
- Funkier new disco arrangements by Nile Rodgers and Hammerstein.
- All the kids’ voices deepen four octaves between rehearsal and performance.
- All the success of NBC’s last musical theatre endeavour, Smash.
- A convoluted backstory to explain Underwood’s southern accent.
- Sets that look an awful lot like the Cliffhangers set from The Price is Right.
- Changing a few lyrics for sponsors: “How do you solve a problem like eczema? Cortizone!”
- An acknowledgment of what the lonely goatherd does when he gets really lonely.
- By popular demand, the Ricola jingle.
- “La” breaks up with “Do Re Mi,” stating, “Is that all I am to you, a note to follow so?”
Indoor playground for kids in the city- this is brilliant! (at Nest)
Barbie band-aids have gotten much fancier since my day. (at Queen Village)